دقیق و مختصر، این مرجع عملی ارائه می دهد یک روش منحصر به فرد در زمینه مدیریت بر روی تمام آسیب های ورزشی به شانه و آرنج، و همچنین گزینه های درمان غیر عملی و عملی، از جمله آرتروسکوپی و جراحی باز است. تمرکز بر ورزشکاران با عملکرد بالا، مقامات برجسته در این زمینه نشان می دهد که چگونه برای تسکین درد، بازگرداندن عملکرد، و بازگشت ورزشکار به ورزش و سطح بالای عملکرد به طور ایمن و به موقع.
۱٫Anterior Shoulder Instability
۲٫Posterior Shoulder Instability
۳٫Multidirectional Shoulder Instability
۴٫Shoulder Instability Rehabilitation and Return to Sport
۶٫Rotator Cuff Contusion
۷٫Full Thickness Posterior Rotator Cuff Tear
۸٫Isolated Subscapularis Tendon Tear
۱۰٫ Rotator Cuff Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation and Return to Sport
۱۱٫Acromioclavicular Joint Anatomy
۱۴٫Surgical Treatment Options : Mid-Shaft Fracture
۱۵٫Treatment Options : Distal Clavicle Fractures
۲۲٫Epidemiology, Mechanism of Injury, History and Physical Examination, Imaging, Workup, and Indications for Surgery
۲۳٫Surgical Management of Capsulolabral and Rotator Cuff Injuries in Throwing Athletes
۲۴٫Throwing Programs and Return to Sport
۲۵٫Prevention in Youth Sports (Early Sports Specialization) : Injuries of the Throwing Shoulder
۲۶٫Medial : Ulnar Collateral Ligament Injury
۲۷٫Lateral : Posterolateral Rotary Instability
۲۸٫Medial : Flexor-Pronator Tendon Injury
۲۹٫Lateral : Extensor Carpi Radialis Brevis Tendon Injury
۳۰٫Distal Biceps Tendon Injury
۳۱٫Triceps Tendon Injury
۳۲٫Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Capitellum
۳۳٫Olecranon Stress Fractures
Thorough and concise, this practical reference provides a unique, on-field management approach to all athletic injuries to the shoulder and elbow, as well as nonoperative and operative treatment options, including arthroscopy and open surgery. Focusing on high-performance athletes, leading authorities in the field demonstrate how to provide pain relief, restore function, and return the athlete to sport and to prior level of performance in a safe and timely fashion.
- Showcases the knowledge and expertise of an international group of editors and authors who have served as president of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons and the Arthroscopy Association of North America, are physicians or consultants for professional and collegiate sports teams, have won awards for research in the field of shoulder surgery, are editors and reviewers for peer-reviewed journals, and much more.
- Features video clips that clearly depict how to complete an on-field physical exam and various surgical procedures, and contains rehabilitation guidelines and critical return-to-sport protocols – essential information for nonsurgical healthcare providers
- Contains a section in each chapter covering “On-the-Field Management and Early Post-Injury Assessment and Treatment” – a must-read for immediate care of the injured athlete and ensuring the safe return to play.
- Covers the most recent advances in the management of tendon tears in elite and overhead athletes, including prevention in youth sports, early sports specialization, and changing standards of care regarding shoulder and elbow instability.
- Provides a thorough review of current ulnar collateral ligament injury diagnosis, imaging, non-operative management, and surgery, as well as acromioclavicular and sternoclavicular joint injuries, clavicle and olecranon fractures, and OCD of the capitellum.
- Focuses primarily on athletes under the age of 40, with some consideration of the older athlete (professional golf, for example).
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
درباره نویسنده (انگلیسی)
“This is a valuable addition to the literature. The authors and editors are impressive leaders in the field and understanding their approach to these problems will most certainly advance the skills of professionals who read and apply them. In addition, the technical and return to play pearls will advance the care of our patients, improving their outcomes and ability to return to their sports. It will be a valued reference in our department and institutional library.” Reviewed by Mark R Hutchinson, MD (University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine)